My photo
In a world so full of darkness, our only concern is to show them the light.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

bittersweet time with the fam.

This past weekend we went up to Belding, Michigan, for my cousins funeral. It was a somber affair. not exactly the circumstances on which I would have liked to re-unite with cousins I haven't seen in 3 years, but the time up north was over all good. Kara was able to get to know my family on a level she would have otherwise not been able to, and we were able to show the love of Jesus to a heart broken group mourning the loss of a loved one, Johnny will be missed. Please be in prayer for my family as they wrestle with the loss of someone so young. Please pray that we would be able to answer any questions about life, death, and eternity that might come out of this grieving process.
Thank you for your prayers

Malachi

No comments:

Post a Comment