My photo
In a world so full of darkness, our only concern is to show them the light.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pie for breakfast?!?

   Yesterday evening while Malachi was gone fixing our car, Shiloh and I decided to make a treat for when he got home. At the ripe old age of 21 months, I figured Shiloh was old enough to learn how to make a pie herself...
rolling out the crust
She loved every second of it and our floor and table were thoroughly dusted with flour. 
adding the fruit
A berry for the pie, then one for the baby. Her favorite part was dipping the frozen berries in the pie filling and sucking on them. 
putting on the "lid"
After I put it in the oven, Shiloh kept running around the kitchen yelling: "hot, pie" "hot, pie" Since her little pie was not finished until after her bedtime; she had to wait til the next morning to enjoy it...
Pie (and eggs) for  breakfast :)
I hope this made you smile...have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment